Sports Bonanza Staff Application 2021-2022 Session One
You must apply using this new application to be considered for the Sports Bonanza.
Applications will be accepted until Monday, September 27th at 4:00.
Staff will have training after Yeshiva on October 1st in Yeshiva. Pickup is at 1:00
Please note the following.
- Applicants must be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in YOSS.
- Siblings must apply separately.
- We reserve the right to discuss each application with Rebbeim, teachers, and/or administration to ensure that your son is a good fit for our program.
- Staff will not be permitted to go off-grounds (EG 7-11 or DD) without a Rebbe chaperoning.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $100 per application. If you are not accepted, the fee will be refunded.
- In the unlikely and unfortunate event we need to remove you from the program, the fee will not be refunded.
- Staff will be paid anywhere from $40 to $150 for each 11-week session. A few of the top staff members will also receive a bonus.
- Staff must have transportation home after the Bonanza.
- No electronic devices may be used during the Bonanza.
- You will be asked for one reference during the application process.
- There are limited spots available. Application will be accepted on a first come - first served basis.
- The program begins immediately after dismissal (12:00 for this age), and ends at 1:55. Staff that work with the younger ages might finish earlier.